ArmA2: Vermont U.S. Law Enforcement Mod

Home Forums Games ArmA 2 Arma 2 Editing & Scripting ArmA2: Vermont U.S. Law Enforcement Mod

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of -=XTRA-=Larsiano September 12, 2016 at 6:56 am.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of -=XTRA-=Larsiano
    -=XTRA-=Larsiano
    Keymaster
    GetLikeVIPXTRA VeteranFriends

Sorry to hear you are having problems using the mod. The simple fact is that the TCG package i used in combination with the VPD mod worked just fine while i made the mod. Also after release many others before you have played this mod without reporting this issue.
    So the problem could be two things:
    -you installed the pack wrong / wrong package
    -the TCG package has changed drastically and that’s causing an issue with the VPDmod.

To fix the problem you have to find out with of the two problems you are experiencing. As far back as i can remember all the vehicles are in the same vehicle class in the editor? All the units are present?
    Right now i dont have TCG installed and i dont intent to do this anythime soon due to time related issues. If i can help you in any other way just let me know…

Profile gravatar of thoops99
    thoops99
    Participant

I just downloaded the A2_VPD,daf_boxer, daf_dubbing etc, What do i do now? How do i install?

-=XTRA-=Larsiano
    Keymaster

same as all the other mods. all you need is the A2-VPD file btw. just check the yooma tools manual on what to do next

thoops99
    Participant

ok thanks. I’m VERY new two arma 2

-=XTRA-=Larsiano
    Keymaster

I have added two manuals to the Topic start post to make iot easier on the next guy ;)

thoops99
    Participant

Could you help me install plz. I dont understand how

IM SO SORRY to bother you guys but i got the models to work but not the cars

-=XTRA-=Larsiano
    Keymaster

Sorry cant help you there: Please read a few posts back and youll see my answers!

P.s.: You can also help by updating a post (edit button) instead of posting on your own reply!

Anonymous

Ok, i’m getting desperate, i looked everywhere for TCG, but addonsync doesn’t work, and there is no download, and this addons looks so nice and i want to really use it in my scenarios, so if you could please direct me to where i can get it, that would be amazing.

-=XTRA-=Larsiano
    Keymaster

upfront: my humble appoligies for accedently removing your account but due to the high spam numers we are getting on the website you have slipped true while cleaning this mess up. You can make a new acount with the same name and email i think and ill try to keep it untouched!

ontopic: As said before i am not the owner or provider of TCG. I have simply used this modpack to create this addon and therefore its a requirement to have along with it if you want to run it. So if the pack is no longer available i would have to dig into that myself and host it for you perhaps wich at this point i dont have the resources for. Please try to follow the steps from the startpost on how to get it running or read true this forum to see how others have made it work?

Profile gravatar of epicgamer901
    epicgamer901
    Participant

I am not sure but can you upload it to a google drive or something. I would love to get my hands on those mods

Profile gravatar of epicgamer901
    epicgamer901
    Participant

Hey.. I was wondering if somehow you can upload the mod to a drive so we can download it as I would like to play as a cop with it

Profile gravatar of davincy81
    davincy81
    Keymaster
    EMTACGetLikeXTRA VeteranFriendsLogins

Hey, i am sure Larsiano will be back soon.

-=XTRA-=Larsiano
    Keymaster

Whats wrong with the download link as it is?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ChatClick here to chat!+